One of the best political candidate interviews you'll see this election. Very revealing, and entertaining, for all sorts of reasons.
1) It's uncut, raw, footage of a political candidate unable to answer the most basic questions without sounding like a fucking robot.
2) Watch the young woman trying to maintain a poker face as the interview completely falls apart on the Six Point Plan, at 3:15
3) The old bloke who rocks up at 4:10
4) The journalist, pissed at being interrupted as he tries to get anything useful from the candidate, after five long minutes, at 5:44
5) The Big Finish, candidate left repeating "we support families" mantra when asked slightly difficult question about his a key financial policy, at 6:10.
Let's see more raw footage like this from the election campaign. It exposes the gulf between a candidate being able to mouth soundbites from a cheat sheet just the right length for the evening news, and the real abilities, intelligence and competency of the candidate.