This is a photo of a leaflet being letterboxed in Sydney, claiming to be from Fred Nile's Christian Democratic Party :
(click to enlarge)
* We should do what the Greenies want and let any foreigners inI think I can hear God facepalming from here.
* Australia needs no more Muslim schools and no more mosques
* The Federal Government should have the power to deport any Muslim
* We should back brave Israel even to the point of blockading Iran
* Immigration policy should give preference to persecuted Christians
Nearly all the points listed in the leaflet are included in this online survey from the CDP.
I look forward to updating this story with a mainstream media news story link proving the leaflet is a fake, despite the claimed authorisation by the Christian Democratic Party's campaign organiser, Michael Darby.
Michael Darby, you may recall, is the father of Douglas Darby, whose psycho-hate anti-Muslim e-mails were featured in this story from the Sydney Morning Herald.
There's no way this leaflet can be real.
H/T : Journalist Julie Posetti broke this story on Twitter last night.