Sunday, June 07, 2009

What Is This 'The Left" You Speak So Often Of?

I'm glad you asked.

There has been a lot of talk at The Orstrahyun, over the years, about The Left. Or The Evil Pagan Left. Or The Evil Lefty Green Pagan Nazi CommoObamaist Lefty Lefty Left.

And there has been little, if any, explanation of what this clearly dangerous and volatile entity actually is.

I could write a couple of thousand words on it, that would not be a problem, I could piss on absolute crap to such a gagging word count that when you're reading this on Sunday afternoon (or Monday morning) you will look at "I'm glad you asked" and then scroll down and down and down and see thick paragraph after thick paragraph of twaddle n' glut and think, 'For Fuck's Sake! Get to the fucking point you verbose bastard!'

But I and you don't have to go through any of that now because Grods has done all that for me, and you, so I can just link to this instead.

This Is What 'The Left!' Stands For'.

At 2.45am on a Sunday morning, Wah, of Club Wah, has come up with the best tirade of a definition so far :
"The Left is anyone who is not a fucktard, racist, xenophobic, climate change-denying, homophobic, “pro-life”, ultra-capitalist, neo-conservative, hate-mongering cunt!"
Close and good enough for me.