Friday, January 10, 2014

2013 - Too Lazy To Do A Year In Review, So...

Yes, I've neglected the hell out of this blog, and my other blogs, during 2013. I've missed a lot of great stories and untold controversies. But I have been finishing books, writing songs, editing music videos and a few music documentaries, many of which should surface sometime this year and in 2015 (fuck that's weird to actually type that, 2015, such a futuristic year, and now so close...).

So, instead of me attempting to round up all the Orstrahyun-related stories I should have been running, I'm going to cheat and use these excelletn videos by Shaun Micallef instead. If you were paying to read thi blog, you could complain, but you're not, so you can't.

2013 - The Year In Review Part 1



2013 - The Year In Review Part 2



2013 - The Year In Review Part 3



2013 - The Year In Review Part 4



What a year. But 2014 is going to be even crazier. Wait and see!

Oh right, you don't have to wait, 2014 has already begun.